Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Jurina Matsui: 2015 magazine scans #5


Can't say I'm unhappy about it because that's not the case but seems like the last month or two this has really been turning into an Idol blog. Just feels like they've been the only ones to post about lately, to be honest really prefer doing posts for Erika, Masami, Tsubasa and a few others but sadly too many of my faves have been so quiet. Kind of wondering when someone like them get older are good roles harder to get or is it perhaps they've been in so many dramas and films over the years they are a bit burned out or don't need the money? Then again the last month or so of a year is usually the slowest period for actresses, not as many films are released plus there's a longer gap between the drama seasons, least I already know a few of my faves will be in some dramas starting next month so looks like there should be more to post about them again soon.
 However Jurina is one Idol who I will never get tired of posting about, this is her first post in about two months but wish there was at least one post for her every week. Jurina's really slowed down on the mag spreads this year and really have no answer to why, thought when she turned 18 back in March she'd be appearing in more mags. All of a sudden the last two weeks there's been quite a few new mag spreads, think there's five here for today with the first one being from volume 3 of Direct.














 Bit of a smaller spread here from the January issue of Bubka.





 With Sakura from the November 30th issue of Young Magazine.








 Looks like I counted wrong as there's only four Jurina spreads but least this is another huge set of pics from volume 7 of My Girl.











No comments:

Post a Comment