Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Mariya Nagao: Flash photobook "Himegoto" scans....



 This has been kind of a quiet year for Mariya though there have been many posts for her. Seems all of her posts save for one has been for these bigger pictorials as there's only been one so far for Mariya's 2018 mag spreads though I may be able to have another one soon. Once I wrap up two other dramas will be finishing her show that aired earlier this year "Koe Girl" which is her first major role in a regular drama.
 These mini photobooks published by magazines are a new and very welcome trend as there's been about ten of them the past few months with Mariya appearing in three of them. Pics for these were all terrific but there weren't enough quality ones as too many were half body shots and that's not a fair thing to do to her. This PB was released digitally on April 20th by Flash magazine and there's 52 savory pics for Mariya's rapidly growing fan base to enjoy.



















































1 comment:

  1. God she's so hot!!! Like holy s***storm! Dunno bout you but my imagination runs wild. Help me Nao, I need moar!

    ReplyDelete