Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Juri Takahashi: "Aimai na Jibun" photobook scans



 The worst and I mean absolutely worst news this year was announced earlier this week. To me it came out of nowhere and though I seldom get distressed at graduations this one will be different as she's someone I truly an going to miss. Of course it's Juri I'm talking about and to me she may be the hottest Idol around these days, more I talk about the more the tears won't stop....
 Juri won't be leaving the entertainment industry but instead will be changing countries as she'll soon be continuing her career in Korea. Juri did well in the 'Produce 48' show but just missed the cut finishing 16th. The top twelve were selected for a new Idol group but 16th isn't too bad considering there were a total of 96 contestants. So far there's been no news of what kind of group Juri will be joining and her new agency is in Korea.
 She does speak the language well so she should fit right in. However AKB and the '48' groups in general have really been reeling with all of the recent graduations, Idols leaving takes place all of the time but so many popular members have been leaving. No Idol or model has topped Juri's mag spreads the past two years, really going to miss those plus I think she's a decent actress. That's it for now but hopefully can have at least one more post before she moves across the small sea, will still follow her new career.


 Whew(!), how many Idols can top those kinds of pics there days! None to me and it looks like this will end up being her only photobook. Last year may have been the best ever for books, so many were fantastic and would have this ranked third. However the sales weren't as high as they should have been, think it sold around 7,500 copies in it's first week and sales are probably in the 20,000 range. AKB and all '48' groups come nowhere near the sales that Nogi books to, it's a shame that one as good as this was kind of ignored and she is a popular member.
 Juri's first PB was released on July 24th of last year and you know what a year it was for books as somehow two topped this perfect set of pics. There's a total of 76 of them but there is one complaint. There were over a hundred pics but so many didn't feature Juri and left those out, then again not sure my heart could have taken so many more breathtaking pics and know all will enjoy these. One other complaint isn't about the PB but the fact that she never did have a gravure video. Before I forget the pics for the PB were taken in Taiwan








































































5 comments:

  1. I didn’t see the posts
    Who’s PB was ranked first and second?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts of Juri, just pure Japanese beauty. I hope it's not her last PB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this isn't her last bikini photobook either. She's so fine and beautiful, I love her so much 💕

      Delete
  3. First and Second ranked last year PB?

    ReplyDelete