Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Super Girls: The 'Koume Watanabe post' #10'.... Digital photobook from 2019 scans part three...



 Part three of the scans from this superb photobook and it's sadly the final part. Once again will be skipping having a Super ✰ Girls video but in the next group spread will have one of their two 2019 singles that hasn't been posted yet. Actually would prefer it to be another Koume solo post and she's had four in the past month but that pace won't continue. I really do like her so much as she's such an underrated hot Idol, Koume will be turning 22 in March and in exactly one month will be celebrating six years as a member of the group.


 This digital PB came out last April and as I've said it seems to be pics from the photo shoot for her one gravure DVD that came out in 2018. The first two posts had some fabulous pics but to me the ones for today may be Koume's top ones ever, hope you viewers like them as she's not as popular as I would have thought. Let's get on to the pics which total 49 for today and as mentioned this batch is a top notch set. Hoping I can have another Koume post somewhat soon, do have one mag spread from last year that hasn't been posted but that's it for any older pics.















































No comments:

Post a Comment