Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mikoto Hibi: Her first intro post- YS-Web #795 scans....



 Here is someone I guarantee most will enjoy immensely and it's a wonder she hasn't had a post up until now. Mikoto turned 21 last September and for months kept saying to myself to do a few posts for her, obviously that didn't happen. Either I forgot about her on slower days or when I did remember I wanted to do some posts it was a day when there were already too many things to post about, no more I said and this should be the first of three posts or perhaps even four.
 Mikoto is mainly an actress though does have a pair of these huge pictorials. She hasn't done much acting this past year but have seen her in a few things. One was the "Maji de Koukai Shitemasu" drama from 2017, her role wasn't large enough but thought she played it perfectly. She was also in the '3-Nen A Gumi' show from last year, vaguely recall her but the cast was just too big and it was easy to get lost in the mix.


 The past few months have been a bit too quiet for Mikoto, she hasn't appeared in a mag yet this year but will have a post coming up for her 2019 spreads and will have more bio info then. Also will have one more of these huge pictorials coming up and I think she looks so fabulous, would think many of you have seen Mikoto before and may agree on how fabulous she looks. On to the set which totals 94 pics and came out in March 2018.



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment