Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Maneki Kacek: Reona and Rin's 'Young Gangan' digital photobook

 

 Here's a pair of gals who were introduced exactly a year ago with two posts but never did any more after that. Unsure why as I do like this pair who are members of the J-Pop group Maneki Kacek who have put out some decent tunes the past few years. Above are today's two gals with Reona being on the left, it'll be easy to separate them as Rin is six cm taller.



 Recently both have done a few solo spreads and also think there's a few from the past year featuring the pair. Not quite sure why I wasn't doing posts for them but that may turn out okay as I do need a few gals or groups to post about. So expect at least one post coming up and it should be for Reona. There's five members in Maneki Kacek and will be doing a post soon too for their leader Miyu as she does have a digital photobook and at 25 in age is the group's oldest member. On to the pics which total 49 and this was kind of a quickie post so will have more group info in their upcoming posts.















































No comments:

Post a Comment