Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Marie Iitoyo: The '𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 π’ˆπ’π’π’… π’•π’Šπ’•π’π’†' post....

 


 Guess that title slightly describes my bluish mood and when I'm like this there's no one else who I'd rather have a post for.... actually could say that 100% of the time!!!! Well, I have some years to go before that 'mid life crisis' is supposed to hit so perhaps what I'm going through is a 'mid Blog crisis'. Time flies by so quickly and have now entered my eleventh year of doing this blog, it's almost twice as popular as it was five years ago but how I yearn for those olden days. My interest in J-Pop groups has really waned, especially this past week with this dirty news from the Nogi camp and there will be so few posts of them in the future.

 Will have another post or three for the huge fave that's departing next month but beside them the posts for Nogi just may be a thing of the past. And how I miss posting about my old faves from the group and also from other groups but those days will sadly never return. Also miss posting about my huge fave actresses and these days Marie is one of the few I can count on for a post. When I began this blog most of the gals were older than me and that was the case for five years or so. Now in the last five years the tables have turned as I'm older than most women who have posts so have I stuck around for too long? Sigh, every now and again do get in these funks which I'm sure most of Bloggers also do but these funks seem to be happening more frequently and need some good news about something which has been rare as of late.



 So can usually count on Marie to get me out of my blue periods but even her posts have slowed down. This is her fourth since mid November which is a good total for almost everyone else but before that she had averaged two posts a month for three years!!!! That pace will never be topped and hope that's not something I end up moaning about too in the near future. So Marie has been my #1 woman the past two years which is another record that probably will never be matched and does she have enough in her to make 2022 a hat trick? Have a feeling the odds are against it but then again no one else has jumped out to an early lead in the race to be number one so guess she will have a decent shot at a threepeat. In July or August will be starting on the second 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list, by then four years will have elapsed since the first list was done. Lists tend to perk me up and may have one this Sunday, would have to say Marie is the current favorite to top that list though the #1 on the first list will give her a battle, those two are so in front of everyone else.



 Least my Cloning Project has been overly successful. Just need seven more for a whole month of Marie's but how can I choose just one for a day.....








 So while there's only been a post a month for Marie since November her next one will be in exactly three weeks which should make her half dozen fans(too high?) here happy! She'll be appearing at the huge March 21st 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show and she's been at about twenty of them since 2015.






 So while there haven't been as many posts in this vein as usual in January there were six posts for a drama and film Marie was in.  As soon as I complete the three dramas that are currently being recapped will start in on the third season of 'Kimi to Sekai' which just began a week ago. Like the second season it will just have six episodes but there's also a special drama that aired before the series began for a total of seven. The same team that subbed the first two seasons will be doing this one so expect the first recaps in two or so weeks, hopefully that is. Did skim through the first episode and it does seem to be better than the second season which was really just so-so. Same story as Golems(zombies) are running rampant in Japan and there's many new characters, one is another huge fave of mine.






 A major reason for less posts recently is because Marie has been busy filming that drama. And other one which is titled "Hiru" and it's first episode airs this Saturday. That series will be subbed so that's another show which will be recapped and it also only has six episodes.  Plus she'll be in yet another series that will begin in April but won't be checking that one out as I can't stand the lead actress and I wonder why does such a no talent have a lead in any show? It's a shame as it stars another mega fave of mine and these two pics are from the set of the drama.



 Let's get to some new pics and these are from the Oggi site but not as many as usual, in May Marie will celebrate her third anniversary of being a model for them.









 Mini spread here from Oggi's April issue.







 Few more new modeling pics which are from the More site but once again not as many as usual.






 It's a rare occasion when there's two spreads in a post, this set is from the April issue of More.









 This is the final batch of pics for today which are older ones but are actually new as they had never bene posted. Last August(?) had some superb Marie pics for The Suit Company and their Summer collection. But checking their site today there were also a huge amount for their Autumn collection and for some no good reason missed them. Know most enjoy gravure pics, me too, but this last set gets an A++++ in my book. After the pics is a newish CM for Line, here's the link to another short video which is a silent one and is for this terrific set of pics: The Suit Company video




















No comments:

Post a Comment