Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Manami Higa: Even more recent tidbits....

 


 Six posts in five days is well below my normal pace. However there should be five tomorrow and have finished writing four of them up, two are for a 'most popular' list which viewers should enjoy. Was moaning a bit three days ago about things and how I kind of miss doing posts for my larger faves who had so many from 2011-16. Though this blog is so much more popular these days I do miss doing posts for someone like Manami and without women like her who knows if I would have continued after a year or two. I look back on the gals who had a slew of posts in the early days and vey few have had many if any posts the last few years, oh well, least I still have my memories.................. 😒



 May seem hard to believe but this is Manami's third post in two months, that hasn't happened in about five years. Enjoy it while it lasts because have a strong feeling it'll be a while until her next one though of course will keep tabs on her for any new activities. Least these new posts will probably ensure that Manami will once again make the second 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list which will begin in about five months. She won't make the top ten but making it is quite an achievement, had a list been done in 2014 she had an excellent chance at being #1.



 Not the largest of posts but whenever one can be done for Manami I jump at the opportunity! Manami's third photobook came out ten days ago and it's rare when you see someone her age have a book for in June she'll be hitting the age of 35. But like fine wine she gets better with age and here's the link to a new Oricon interview for the book: Oricon site








 Manami is also starring in a stage play that opened on March 4th titled "Scary Picture". It will be going on until the 21st at the Yomiuri Otemachi Hall in Tokyo and then I think it's moving on to Osaka. These pics are from a rehearsal and press conference for the play that took place on March 3rd.












 This is an old batch of pics from August 2019 but was doing many posts for Manami back then so this web spread from the Honest site was overlooked and the pics are too superb not to be here!







 "Honshin" aka True Heart is the title of Manami's third photobook that was released on February 24th. In it's first week it was the second best selling book with 6,400 copies sold and to me that's a decent amount. Here's some promo pics from it and how many other woman look so hot at being almost 36 in age, whew....











 So this photobook and her second one "Flap" were kind of revealing though not to the extent of an Idol book. But to me Manami's first book "Clear" top these two and did do a pair of posts for it.












 The WPB magazine published the photobook and for today's final batch Manami was the cover girl for their March 7th issue. No good recent videos so will go wayyyy back in time to 2013 and this was a video I had posted back then for a Kit Kat event.












No comments:

Post a Comment