Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Yurina Yanagi: "Onnappuri" photobook scans plus two mag spreads....

 


 Hate to moan but besides this being an extremely slow stretch for my faves I've also been quite ill. So bad that I needed to take some time off from work which is rarer than a Blue Moon. So really haven't had much energy to do many things the past week save for sleeping but think I've OD'd on that! Oh well, have a feeling will be doing a bit better in a day or two so hopefully that means the return of many more posts. Towards the end of last year Yurina had three posts but they had been her first ones in 26 months! At one time she was my #1 gravure model and also many of you may have had her at number one as her posts were more popular than anyone else's. However those three posts last year didn't draw so many views and was it a case of out of sight out of mind? On one side note Yurina has a small role in the "Yuru Camp" drama, just began on the second season last night and if I can clear the cobwebs from my head you'll see two recaps for it by Monday.



 Wondering if today's photobook will be Yurina's final one? She'll be turning 28 in five weeks and not many gravure models stay in that line of work for so long but she is a semi busy actress though no major roles to date. There's only 77 pics to the book so thought I would include two mini mag spreads which are starting to become dated. This first one wasn't promoting the photobook as it came out three months later and is from the August 8th issue of Friday.






 This set from the November 23rd edition of SPA! does have outtake pics from the book.






 This is Yurina's third regular photobook which was released on November 26th. She's had many other pictorials and really every pic of her up until this book was so sweltering. Perhaps I've posted too many photobooks but to me this one was kind of disappointing, not enough gravure pics and thought her other books were so much better. Bit on the small side with 77 pics and as mentioned hope this isn't Yurina's swan song as a gravure model.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment