Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Mio Imada: The slightly early.... 'Happy 25th Birthday' post!!!!

 


 Four days early to be exact but birthday posts are rarely anything special and mainly are just regular posts. But also had been dying to do a post for Mio as her last one was done on November 23rd, this is her 40th post in 43 months but up until then had been averaging a post a month. As far as posts go things have been somewhat back to normal over the past four or more months as there's been just as many posts as ever. But one thing severely lacking has been posts for my fave actress/models and Mio is definitely one of my top ones over the last three years. Going to need some of my bigger faves to step up soon as I've missed posting about them but on the more important note may need for others to pick up the slack for Nogi. Will get into that in one of their member posts but with all that's been taking place I'm really wondering do I want to have any more posts for the current group?



 Mio is a woman who should be in my top five every year on the faves list but that may never happen though there aren't many others I like more than her. The last three years her positions on the yearly faves list has been ninth, twelfth and fifteenth in that order. She hasn't been as busy the last year or so but still does more things than other actress and/or models. What hurt Mio is when she 'retired' from doing gravure spreads and photobooks two years ago, her appearances in magazines really slowed down after that decision. Will admit I miss pics like these ones above but I still think her modeling pics are often superb so wonder why she doesn't appear in more mags as she is quite popular.



 Have some good news which is that Mio will have her first lead role in a drama. It's titled 'Waru' which will air on Wednesdays beginning in April though the official start date hasn't been announced. It's a show I'll check out and will have some more info in her next post.





 Too early for birthday pics for this year but a few from years past. Bottom two are from the set of the 2019 drama "3-Nen A Kumi" and that's a series I really enjoyed.






 Just one recent event and there sadly weren't too many pics from it. On February 2nd Mio was an event for the Japanese Lottery to promote a special 'Valentine Jumbo Lottery' and of course it's too late to get tickets for it. First prize was 200 million yen which is about $1.74 million though some of us may prefer to have Miss Pigtails as our prize!!!! Here's a video of it: Lottery event








 Mio does do quite a bit of regular modeling, so much can understand why she doesn't do gravure work these days. To me her best modeling pics were with Uniqlo but she's no longer with them and sadly noticed they deleted most of her pics at their site. On to some brand new modeling pics and these are from the ar magazine site.








 More new modeling pics which are from the Bis site, there should be so many more pics from sites as Spring collections will be coming out soon.









 One last batch of new modeling pics which are for GRL and they just came out last week.








 As mentioned there's been such a decrease in Mio spreads the past year or so and that's also been the case for many of my other fave actresses which is why they haven't been having many posts lately. This set is from the January issue of Sweet.








 Another spread from Sweet and she's the cover girl for their March edition.








 Often talk about who my current hottest Idols are but seldom say that about actresses. To me Mio is hard to top and if I had a list of hottest actress/models she'd be in about the third position, perhaps #1 if she hadn't stopped doing gravure pics! So will end off with some ultra steamy Mio pics and following them is an even steamier video, whewwww....

















No comments:

Post a Comment