Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2022

Risa Yukihira: Her scintillating 'Platinum Flash' digital photobook

 


 It's June 30th but you didn't see any posts for the day. The way Blogger is set up as far as their archives and stats go it's easier for me not to have a post on the last day of the month. Know viewers wish there weren't days without any posts but in the end run it works out for the best. It gives me time to work on things such such as watching a pair of shows which are the next two posts. So for today am writing up four posts but you won't see them until tomorrow or actually it is today when you're reading it.

 For the second time in a month have back to back posts with a fave named Risa, while the other could be my all time woman this one is by far the more popular here of the two. This is Risa's ninth post in thirteen weeks or one every ten days, that could be a record setting pace. Keep thinking that these posts will slow down but read today she'll be the cover girl of a magazine coming out next week plus has another digital book that will be released any day now. In Risa's last post said I thought all of her older things were posted but there was this one missed set from Platinum Flash that came out on February 11th. With nine posts since April 2nd have run out of things to tell you about Risa so let's just get to this book which contains 58 pics and do I need to say how sweltering she looks?!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment