Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

Akari Suda: Just because who else deserves more posts?!?! .... the third encore version....

 


 Probably could have done two different posts for today but when it gets in my head that I want to do one for a huge fave nothing is going to stop me! This is Akari's second post in thirteen days and that's never happened before as this is just her 26th overall post but as I've said before hers are usually much bigger than others. Was just looking at her older posts and thought she had more fans here but was mistaken on that as her posts really draw so few views, is it a case of not many liking her or that she doesn't have enough posts? Another reason for this is I wanted to get Akari's post total up a bit higher before the second 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list begins, she'll still have fewer posts than anyone else but trying not to let that be too big of a factor.



 Will admit I can be a bit too analytical at times but trying to change my ways for that list which I'm looking forward to. It is important to have many posts but then again am trying to make the list more of a 'likability' one, so just going to kick back and say 'Who have been my biggest faves from the last four or more years?'. So when I look at my faves that way there are changes to the list and it really helps someone like Akari, I truly wish she had five times as many posts as she does! So as of now may pencil her in at the fifth position but things could change, even if she dropped a few spots to seventh or eighth that's still quite impressive when you think of all the hundreds of women I've posted about.



 Hmmm, already thinking about who I want under my tree this year! So at the end of September Akari will finally be graduating from SKE, that'll be one month before her 31st birthday. Her leaving doesn't upset me in the least as the group has done so little over the last three years, it wasn't that long ago I liked them almost as much as Nogi. One thing we probably won't see is Akari's second photobook as her first wasn't that good of a seller at 15,000+ copies sold. What a shame too as to me that's my fifth favorite book of all time(!), if you've never seen it have the link here to it:






 So while SKE hasn't been all that busy for way too long they still release so many group cards, have some brand new ones today from May and there's still a slew of 2022 cards to get to.















 As I've said in most of her posts no Idol posts as many pics at their Instagram page as Akari does, these are from the last two weeks. But it's not just the quantity it's the quality as the pics are always terrific and one day I may do a post or two for her top IG pics.















 Those bottom two are from a June 28th event for Ginza Fly House where Akari was promoting a new fish rice burger. Had plenty of pics from it in her last post but have even more for today and I really hope we get to see Akari at more events in the future.












 Am holding a few things back as I'd love to have another post next month. Then there will be another in September for making that All Time list and then yet one more in October for her 31st birthday. So if that pans out it would be seven posts for Akari this year which would be a record, she had six back in 2018 when she finished second(!) on the yearly faves list. Hope to have a fabulous spread in that next post as she'll be appearing in the August issue of EX-Taishu, some advance pics from it.




 Will end off with this set and Akari has appeared in EX-Taishu at least five other times. But she hasn't had a spread since their December 2020 issue which is this set, she really gets my blood boiling! After the pics have another video from that June 28th burger event.












No comments:

Post a Comment