Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Nami Iwasaki: Her third blazing intro post 'The Body' digital photobook

 


 Wouldn't call it laughingly funny but in a way guess it could be. That's of my failed attempts at doing many more posts lately, seems I work harder to have fewer of them! Few days ago was saying how I had the makings of at least four posts and was just waiting for a few things to fill them out more. You can increase that to about ten(!) now and it is funny in an odd way how so many of my bigger faves are busy to an extent but not enough where I can do posts for them. Oh well, on the bright side it could mean you may be seeing all of those ten posts at once and for a spoiler to begin August off will have a terrific Nogi photobook. 



 Nami is quickly up to three posts and her first one wasn't done until ten days ago. I've known of her for quite a while and she looks so breathtaking but for an unknown reason it took me over a year to introduce her. So after this post will have one more for Nami's 2021 mag spreads and perhaps for things before that. Then will have a post for her 2022 spreads and other things but then there will be a pair of posts all will savor the most which are Nami's two Friday magazine digital books and they may be the top ones for 2022. Let's get to this set which is a rather large one at 122 pics and seldom are digital books above a hundred. This was released on May 25, 2021 and it was a tie-in for Nami's first DVD "The Body", she also had another DVD later on in the year. Trying to space out her posts so next week will have her fourth and then one a week for the rest of August.
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment