Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2016

Nogizaka46: 2016 member's cards #4- Nanase Nishino


 Guess I should be running for the hills but if she's so determined to have me....

 Sales for Nanase's "Kaze wo Kigaete" photobook have slowed down but the total copies sold is up to over 86,000 copies which I think makes it the #2 best selling PB of the year. It's also been the best seller of all the Nogi books so far so wouldn't be surprised if she has a third one sometime next year.


 Last post for this mini series had a total of 112 cards which was the highest total yet and didn't think that number would be topped. It is here though as there's over 130(!) Nanase cards for her fans to enjoy and she does have quite a few of them here and really everywhere. Let's get right to them and they're broken down in order by New Years, assorted cards, singles, Summer tour, Halloween and the months from January to November.






























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment