Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2020

Keyakizaka46: The self-effacing 'Minami Koike post' #6....

 


 Have led off with that top pic about five times already but there's a good reason for that. There was 800 posts done in 2019 when that pic came out, so I'm figuring there may have been close to 50,000 pics in those posts. Though I've never had nor will ever have a list of my top pics from a year that just may be my #1 for 2019, hard to explain why but then again when you look at it could be easy to see why!

 Not what I would call a massive post but there's this small group of about five gals who I'd like to see become one of my huge faves yet they seldom get posts but I like them much more than ones who have five times as many. Minami is in that group and she is such an adorable young women who turned 22 two weeks ago. Sometimes I get a person in my mind that I really want to have a post for, for some reason Minami has been that woman for a few days and thought I really need to do a post for her. She just had one in September but has had so few pics for most of the year which has sadly been the case for most Keya members or at least many that I like. 



 Have 45-50 pics that have never been posted before so guess that's not too tiny of a post. Won't talk too much about Keya or Sakura as they're known these days as I prefer keeping those opinions for group posts but there hasn't been one in ages. Lot of shakeup for the next single as four first generation gals won't be a Senbatsu member but Minami will and she does have a huge fan base, not as big as other members but a lot of fans, including me, truly like her to no end. As I mentioned Minami did turn 22 in age two weeks ago and for so long thought that she was a year older, she's one of Keya's best bloggers yet didn't post any pics from her b-day party if there was one.






 But do have some recent blog pics, the name of it has remained 'Diary' even after the group's name change. Bottom pic isn't new but was so darn good had to include it.












 Am writing this up two days early as there's so many things I want to get to and was unsure if I would be taking Friday off from writing any so wanted a mini backlog. Am also unsure if today will kick off the countdown for this year's fave's list but think it will be. Of course Minami won't be on it due to lack of posts and she's the kind of Idol who does well on my list, would place her fourth on my fave Keya members list and one of her mates will be in the top ten.





 Actually there's going to be two her mates in this year's top ten.





 Few older 'Keyakise' promo cards for their online game and most have never been seen here.

















 So don't know what's going on with cards such as the above ones or other Keya things since the name change. All I know is that there's been no kind of new cards or some sort of promo items for any of their games and such which I hope will continue. Especially with X-Mas coming up very soon, seeing as how there hasn't been a group post for a while perhaps that theme will make for a nice revival.



 Minami will go down in history(!) as having Keya's final photobook, wouldn't a new group one been a nice idea? I think so and it'd help fans know who is still in the group and kind of reintroduce the members, that group really needs an active management team like Nogi's. Minami's only PB came out in September 2019 and it was a decent seller as about 35,000+ copies were sold. To me that's an impressive figure as there wasn't that much promoting for it plus Minami's not in the spotlight as often as other members, perhaps by now it's broken the 40 K mark. The photo shoot took place in Shanghai, have some outtake pics from it with about 80% of them being new for here.















 Most Keya members haven't appeared in nearly as many mags in 2020 as they once did and that's mainly because there was so little activity from the group. Do expect many things to be on the horizon but think with this new name/image change they should have come out with a bigger bang. It's kind of surprising, but in a nice way, that Minami does appear as the cover girl for so many mags. She has the honor for the third time of the year is this terrific set from the December 9th issue of Weekly Shonen Champion. No decent Minami videos, like most members, so after the pics have a new PV from the group's upcoming single. However it's a B-side as I usually like those songs much more and the video is for "Naze koi wo Shite Konakatten Darou?".















No comments:

Post a Comment