Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Yuno Ohara: Her intro post #1.... WPB-Net #247 scans part one

 


 Don't know the exact stretch of time but I'm thinking before October 1st I must have gone at least four months without introducing anyone. That's not a negative or a positive but don't think there's ever been a longer stretch. Since October 1st there's been four introduced and have a strong feeling the total will hit five. There's two reasons for that slight surge, the main one being I'm now 100% certain that next year the age requirement will be 22 to be introduced. It won't affect anyone that I've been posting about as they'll all be 'grandmothered' in but then again all that are 21 now will be 22 next year. Could have introduced many more which leads to reason #2 is that I wanted gals who I do like quite a bit already but who I think will have a huge amount of posts in the upcoming years. So many of my faves disappear for whatever reason each year so it's nice to have a few to take their place.

 This is a person who probably doesn't need an introduction as I'd bet 95% of you viewers know her. I've known about Yuno for over two years now and it was kind of hard not to notice her, not just because of certain assets but very few have done as many gravure spreads the last few years. Was waiting until she turned 21 to introduce her but had slightly forgotten about it but no damage done. As the above mentioned chose these four and possibly five newbies as I expect them to have a huge amount of posts in the future and would think Yuno will have more than anyone else.


 Yuno's second intro post is the next one as this is such a large set at 182 pics so needed to put them into two posts of 91 pics each. For her posts will only be going back until July 1st for mag spreads and such but that still means at least two more posts plus I guarantee there will be many in the future. Won't make a prediction but wouldn't be surprised if Yuno took over the top spot for being the most popular grauve model here. For so long it was Rena Takeda who also had a post today, she's kind of 'retired' from gravure modeling so someone needs to replace her which is one tall order.

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment