Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Sae Okazaki: A little bit of this and that....

 


 When I moan a bit about posts it's these kind which I've been slightly moaning about as there's been such a huge decrease of posts for my fave actresses the past 3-4 months. These are my favorite type of posts to do but it's been so difficult lately but kind of hoping this will be the first of 2-3 more for Sae over the next two months. I like her immensely and if she could hit the six post mark that's needed to qualify for the faves list she'd be in the top ten every year. It's never happened once, part of that could be my fault as for some reason she often slips my mind. But it won't happen again and though I like Sae quite a bit seems most viewers don't but that's also been the case for most other actresses.



 Have over sixty new pics for today but easily could have had twice as many but want to see Sae have a few more posts in the future so holding so many things back. Let's get right to things and first off are some pics from her Line blog she's posted since the beginning of the year.











 You can see Sae with another huge fave of mine in the bottom pic which was from the set of the "Dr. White" drama that's currently airing. I want to view that show but it's proving difficult to get subs for it as they're at a private site which I don't want to join, sure they'll eventually be available. This batch of pics is from an event held on January 11th to promote the drama which began six days later.











 More new and ultra superb pics from Sae's Line blog, these are from a Ray magazine photo shoot and she'll be the cover girl for their March issue, will have that in her next post.








 Besides being an actress Sae is such a busy model which is why I don't understand why there hasn't been more posts for her. This set was from the Free Smart Autumn collection.









 I really like this next set of pics which are from the Rag Out site and their Spring collection.









 One final set of new modeling pics and is once again a batch of some super duper pics which are for the Re Sexy Spring collection.









 Sae will be at the next 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show which will be held on March 21st. She always makes an appearance at those shows and bet she's been at twenty of them in the past. This small set is from the TGC Spring 2018 show held on March 30th.








 Will be ending off with this fabulous new spread and Sae is the cover girl for the February 22nd issue of Flash. For all the modeling work she does bit surprised there's not many videos for that activity so after the pics have an oldish video for Eye Well.










No comments:

Post a Comment