Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Risa Yukihira: Friday 'Monthly Girl #16' digital photobook scans....

 


 Wow, went a whole eight days without doing a post for Risa! Was planning on doing some sort of preliminary post today for this year's faves list but was feeling a bit out of it, the list won't begin for another seven weeks so really have until the end of the month to do that post. Which is one that really helps me as I need to figure out where my top faves will end up and also to make sure some that need a post or two to qualify get them, it takes six posts in a year to be eligible. This is Risa's 18th post of the year so she's well above what was needed! She's going to be a tough to one to place, her pics have been so outstanding this year but has she done enough outside of gravure modeling to warrant a top five spot? That's not an easy question to answer and that's why doing a post before the countdown begins really helps me so think I'll spend the week thinking about it and have it next Sunday.



 Been trying to slow down on these photobook posts which has worked, so far Risa has the only ones for the month. Have eight other digital and regular books and most you'll be seeing in November, will explain in that faves list' post why. Starting in June 2021 the Friday magazine began this 'Monthly Girl'' series, we're now up to month #16. This is only the fifth book I've posted as they're the only ones my top gravure models have appeared in. For the first time Risa has that honor as she was the 'Girl of the Month' for September, sure it won't be her last time either! There's a total of 83 pics to this pictorial and still have one more book of hers to get to.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment