Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Minami Umezawa: A sparkling array of recent happenings....

 


 No posts for exactly five months, now this makes two in one month!!!! Will admit I seriously thought about not doing any more posts for Minami and was just going to do them for one Nogi member. The days of me being a huge Nogi fan is now a thing of the past which is a shame but will admit I had so much fun posting about them from 2014-20. It's not just them but rarely these days do you see posts for members from AKB, SKE, NMB and a few Hello Project groups I've liked. Things naturally change over time and I have to do that too, there are still quite a few posts for Idols but mainly for Hina and Keya along with one gal from SKE and Morning Musume.



 But the more I thought about it there was no way I wanted to stop doing posts for Minami, actually that five month gap with none was mainly because there was so little to post about. I think Minami is Nogi's most sexiest member and have been saying that for years. Her one and only photobook which was posted in June could be my top one of all time! Most of Minami's activities these days are outside of Nogi so will always continue to post about her and I'm hoping she can squeeze on to this year's faves list. The last two years she made the top ten but a gap of five months without a post certainly hurts so let's hope for a busy stretch. Well, least I am for have mentioned a few times how Minami's solo posts have been so unpopular the last two years and why is that?



 Minami will be turning 24 in less than three months, wonder how much longer she'll be with Nogi? That last post was done four weeks ago but have close to sixty new pics for today. First off are these from her IG account from the last month, some are from the set of 'The Time" show where Minami has a weekly segment.












 That last post had quite a few cards for the 'Nogi Fes' series, only four new ones for today.





 Sigh, it's been way too long since we've seen new pics with this duo together....






 Some recent pics from the With site, these days site pics are the only kind as they stopped publishing regular magazines in May.









 Have a strong feeling there won't be another post for Minami in the next few weeks so will have these semi eerie(!) Halloween Nogi cards now and for half of them it's the first time they've been posted!
















 Minami always makes an appearance at those huge fashion shows. Today she was at the Autumn 'Girls Award' show that was held at the Makuhari Hesse Hall in Chiba. Minami took her stroll on the 'Free's Mart' stage and I thought she looked terrific though do always say that about her! After the pics is a way too short video from the show which I hope doesn't get deleted too quickly.





















 

 Last up is this ultra super duper spread from the September 16th issue of Young Gangan and Minami was their cover girl, she often has that honor. After the pics have an older With video that has been posted before. However it's one of my all time faves and it definitely deserves an encore viewing or one if you've never seen it before!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment