Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Bae Suzy: The first of hopefully many, many posts....



 Think the heading may be correct as I do expect an avalanche of Suzy posts for the next month or so and it wouldn't surprise me if they continue until the end of the year. This is her first post since June 13th and really not as many pics as usual but I jump at any chance to have a Suzy post as she's not too far away from being my current number one woman. That list would include Japanese women too and does she ever make my blood boil, whewwww....
 Next Friday or so will have the second post for my mini preliminary series for 2019's Top Twenty Faves', may even have a pair of posts for it. On the first list Suzy was in the sixth position and will probably stay at that spot, it's not an all time list but who my faves for 2019 are. But do have a feeling we're going to be seeing so much more of her so sure when the actual list begins she'll be higher than sixth, coming into this year she was my odds on favorite to be #1 and still has a chance at it.



 It's now official and Suzy's next drama "Vagabond" will be beginning on September 20th after being pushed back twice. It's her first series since 2017 which was the "While You Were Sleeping" that was my number show for that year and one of my all time faves. The new series is an action packed show and one that I'll definitely be watching and recapping, few promo pics for the drama.







 Suzy has been one of the busiest actresses, models or singers around for the past 3-4 years so it's understandable there hadn't been anything to post about the past two months. That's one reason I'm expecting the rest of the year to be busy for her, on average would say her posts have the most pics as there's usually eighty or more but think there's only about fifty for today. Suzy has been a long time model for K2 and these are new for their Autumn collection.









 She's also been a long time model for Carin sunglasses, recent pics for the company.






 Last post had her spread from the June issue of W Korea. But have many more pics from it here which are mainly from the photo shoot and to me are much better than the spread.














 Though Suzy is mainly known for being an actress and singer she certainly does quite a bit of modeling and these are new pics for Lancome cosmetics.





 To end off have some superb event pics and Suzy always looks so perfect at them. On August 23rd she was at an event for Lancome to promote their new 'Genifique' product and it took place at the Coex Megabox in Seoul. After the pics have a new CM for the product.




















No comments:

Post a Comment