Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Marie Iitoyo: If you thought there wasn't going to be....



.... a post for Marie this week then you're obviously mistaken! Actually I didn't think there would be one either but this makes five weeks in a row with a post, perhaps it's even six? As mentioned in the above post it'll probably be a four way race for my #1 of the year on my 'Top Twenty Faves' list. Number one has held that position since February or should I say did hold that spot as I know feel that Marie has taken over being my number one of the year.
 Of course there's still 3 1/2 months until I begin the countdown so many things could change. A lot will depend on how busy you are in that stretch of time which should favor Marie as she has a pair of films coming out plus attends more events than just about any actress/model I can think of. It's not a big post as usual, most faves I wait until there's over forty or so new pics but with her once there's 25+ then I'm raring to go to have a post.



 As you can see Marie will be at the next 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show on September 7th, there's also one the following day but didn't check to see if she would be making an appearance. Of course none of these recent posts have been huge for as I mentioned she's had one post for at least five consecutive weeks. Marie has the starring role in a film coming out on September 6th titled "Inakunare Gunjo" so sure there will be a few upcoming events for it. She's also one of More magazine's most popular models these days, all of the pics have been posted at their site this week.








 Though only two new pics this week at the Oggi site.



 Marie will be the cover girl for Oggi's next issue. Had a fine spread two posts ago but there's such a shortage of them so why not have an oldie and perhaps her best one to date. "No Gazpacho" is the title of her only photobook to date, it sold well so would think there should be a second one in the future or that may be my wishful thinking. This superb set of pics feature outtake pics from the PB which I sadly don't have but will be working on it, she was the cover girl for the January 22, 2018 issue of WPB.











 There's not a good enough superlative to describe that bottom pic, WOW!!!! Marie's other film will be coming out on September 27th, it's called "Aku no Hana" aka The Flowers of Evil. She doesn't have the starring role but it is a fairly huge one and looks to be an intense thriller. On August 8th there was an event for the film at the TOHO Cinemas in Hibiya though the film wasn't screened. Marie is leaving me speechless with the way she looks at all of these events, she doesn't need to dress skimpy to get my attention and that above set is one of the few gravure spreads she's done, perhaps that's been her last one. Plenty of ultra perfect pics from the event followed by a video of it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment