Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Miyuki Watanabe.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Nene Shida: Her extraordinary second photobook "Neene~" scans.... 'Another Edition' version!

 


 With 56 posts since December 2020 no woman has had more than Nene in that stretch of time. But to me it seemed her posts really slowed down but that's not really the case as this is her seventh post since December 1st. Think Nene has spoiled us a bit over the years, least she's spoiled me as she is my all time gravure model so when the posts slow down it does bum me out. But for the fourth year in a row Nene has qualified for the yearly faves list, can she finish in the top five for the third year in a row which has only been done three times before.


 So here's the story behind this stupendous photobook and haven't the posts for regular ones slowed down quite a bit in the last year? Nene's second photobook was released on September 15th of last year, her first came out on July 15, 2022 which was Nene's 24th birthday. This book was a solid seller as there were two reprints and this version was released on January 31st. Always wait three months before posting regular photobooks, digital ones I rarely wait on. The original version was my #1 book for 2023 and the previous year Nene's book was my second fave so hope she makes it a hat trick this year for books. Did mention Nene hasn't been as busy this year as the past three, there's been no recent mag spreads or digital books so hope it means she's just taking a breather. This version contains 67 photos and of course all are sweltering though thought the original book was better, the post for that was done on February 1st.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment