Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2019

Nao Kanzaki: Just a possible heads up about an issue which may never happen....


 Really no reason to start off with Nanami but there's still no one in the world I miss more than her. Hopefully this is an issue none of us will have to worry about but I'd rather be safe than sorry. For the first time in 3 1/2 years received a pair of Blogger warnings about two posts and how I needed to delete them. Both were for photobooks and one of the posts was from twenty months ago, why now with the warning? It was just those two, it happened yesterday and no warnings since then so am hoping that'll be the end of it.
 But just in case am transferring most of the posts from the past two months over to my other blog which I haven't updated in six months. It was created mainly for dramas and Korean actresses, it was becoming a bit popular but just found it a bit too difficult juggling two blogs. This one is way more important so stopped doing posts on the other one but it's still active. So as a backup will transfer over many recent posts to that blog just in case Blogger comes down on me again and in the worst case scenario if this blog does get deleted you just have to go there and will find the same kind of posts, here's the link to that blog: https://aitodadramas.blogspot.com/


 Will also have the link in the section 'Blogs I Follow', may be good if you bookmark that page in case the worst happens but in all honesty bet the odds are less than 1% anything will happen. But on the bright side it got me thinking about the other blog and how I want to start recapping more dramas. Just finished the eight episode series "Janus no Kagami" which I really enjoyed, have already written up two recaps though they haven't been posted.
 So was thinking of reviving that other blog as it was drawing drama fans and also many who were interested in Korean actresses. Haven't done many posts for them here and really want to get back into them and their dramas. If I do revive that blog there will be no change here, same amount of Nogi posts and such but just less drama posts which may bring a smile to many faces. As mentioned this was just a heads up about something which may happen but probably won't, will keep you updated if there's any other news. Do find it a tad funny or odd that two photobook posts were singled out when there's been well over 400 posts for them. Ki-Joo is someone who I love to post about but she hasn't had one for months which is a reason why the other blog may begin to see some action



No comments:

Post a Comment