Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2020

Marie Iitoyo: Few more recent tidbits....



 Last year with 25 posts Marie led the pack and she's doing it again this year as this is her sixth post in three months. But more importantly this sixth post makes her the first person to be eligible for this year's top twenty faves list, last year she finished fourth. In 2019 32 women had the six posts to be eligible but only 28 qualified. Hope I can top that figure this year but it could be tough, am certain fourteen will have six or more posts which means we need a few other faves to step up and become busier too. It's also partially be my fault as it seems I post more about my bigger faves than ever and haven't introduced many newbies recently.


 Usually wait until there's a few mag spreads or photobook pics before I have a post for someone. But Marie is in that very elite group of about five faves who I just have posts for when there's enough pics, Marie doesn't appear in enough mags but that's never really bothered me as she's so busy with many other activities. Have a good variety of things for today such as these first four pics which are from a Model Press interview for her "A World Where Only I Am Seventeen" drama, just wish there were more solo pics.





 The "A World Where Only I Am Seventeen" series began 2 1/2/ weeks ago, at first I thought it was a high school drama even though Marie is 22. It's not set at a school but Marie's character looks back on what happened at the age between her and her best friend.





 Marie has another drama that's beginning next month, will have more info when it gets closer to starting. But unlike the above show this will be a prime time drama which means it should be easier to get plus it'll be subbed, that above series had one episode subbed. Have mentioned a few times that though Marie has had more posts than anyone the past two years she may never top my faves list yet she may be someone who could top my all time list whenever it gets done again. It's not out of the question that she couldn't be #1 for a year but have a feeling someone will just top her for a twelve month period.


 Gulp, Marie doesn't seem too pleased with my possible scenarios, I am serious as a former #1 knows and could there that other problem of mine?


 It's getting close to Spring time which means many new clothing collections will be coming out. Marie has really increased her modeling work the past few years and is one of the top models for Oggi, these are all new from their site.









 Red Card is a company that's recently signed her up, think there's a new CM which I;ll hunt for and hopefully can have it at the bottom pf the post.









 Some fine looking pics here from a Walker Plus interview that took place last Saturday.











 The interview took place after the 'Tokyo Girls Collection' Spring show that took place at the Yoyogi National Stadium, no fans were allowed because of the virus epidemic. At first didn't think Marie looked all that special at the show but upon further reflection she looked fabulous and does she ever look any other way? Marie represented Red Card at the show and after the pics have their new CM.


















No comments:

Post a Comment