Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2020

Yui Imaizumi: Somehow yet even more happenings for our busiest mega fave....



 Haven't had a day off for a while so will be doing that tomorrow, there has been that slowdown that I've been mentioning though for some reason the amount of posts haven't decreased. As a matter of fact this will be the busiest stretch I'll have all year for posts as in the past three weeks there's been 64 of them and I definitely need a day or so breather.
 Yui may need a breather too soon as she's been on one hectic pace the past eight months. This is already her seventh post for this year which puts her number one again and wouldn't be surprised if she has another one by the end of the month. It's in April when I expect Yui to step back for a short period as she has no dramas or films coming up, hope I'm wrong about the break though.


 Have said in her previous posts that Yui has an excellent chance of being in this year's top five on my faves list, last year she was 17th. But did say I'm not sure she has what it takes to take the top spot but upon further reflection if she continues being busy with activities and such dazzling pics why couldn't she be number one? Yui's stage play "Azumi" in which she has the starring role was supposed to open over the weekend. But due to the health crisis it's been delayed until March 20th though on Saturday she did hold a mini event where she showed off her new sword skills.












 Yui looks pretty darn good to me dressed in that ancient fighting dress. For the play she's done a few interviews, this batch of pics are from the 'Biz Spa' site.






 More interview pics from the Oggi site and I'd love to see her be a model for them.






 Yui will be the cover girl for the next issue of UTB+, hope to have that spread in her next post and she also has a Brody spread coming up.





 Few bonus and outtake pics from her current spread....















.... which is from the March 23rd issue of Big Comic Spirits, that bottom pic above definitely is making my heart beat out of control.... whew! After the pics have a video from the photo shoot and no need to tell you how sultry Yui looks in it.









No comments:

Post a Comment