Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2020

Nogizaka46: The transcendent 'Hinako Kitano post' #12!!!!



 Know it's been a bit of a slow stretch lately but you all should realize why, bet many other bloggers may be having some problems too. But taking it a bit easy the past few days has allowed me to work on a few things and if I have time this weekend expect about seven posts. Already have one written up which will be posted on Sunday, it's for my latest Korean drama that won't attract much interest. But will have a pair of Nogi posts though neither will top this splendid array of pics that you'll be viewing today plus will have a few other posts for some huge faves of you viewers.
 Speaking of faves we all have our massive ones and for me it's hard to get more massive than Hinako. She's been in my top five for Nogi members for about four years, she's been my current #1 for a few months now. If she has a busy next few months then she has an excellent shot at being this year's number one on my yearly faves list, that's how highly I think of her. Wouldn't call Hinako a dazzling woman but I've been ga-ga over her looks for some time now, no gal has ever topped her ultra kawaiiness. Think this will be one of the better Nogi solo posts of the year and hope she has many more coming up, do have a good variety of things for today. Don't be too fooled by her eternal young looks as she'll be turning 24 in July.


 Coming up soon will be some recaps for the 'Nogizaka World Trip' show. Hinako recently spent three days in New Caledonia, these shows air on Abema-TV and so far a few segments from the first show have been subbed. In tow with her was Miona and the pair are just so close, have done a 'pairs post' for the duo. These shows aren't the most exciting, second segment mainly had the pair ordering breakfast and stopping at a chocolate shop but least the segments have been a bit endearing.











 Hmmmm, really can't lose with either one of them so perhaps they should stop their quarreling as I'm open to.....


 Did a recap back on February 16th for Hinako's appearance on the 'Nogi Cinema' drama series. That was the fifth episode and for some odd reason no show has been subbed since then. None of the episodes have been must watches unless you're a Nogi fan, what I'd like to see is her in a regular drama outside of the group or even better would be hosting a zany variety show.






 Here's a few behind the scenes pics from the episode.








 Do have many pics for today, seventy perhaps(?), but won't use all of the new ones so there's not a huge gap between solo posts and these are some brand new group cards for here.












 Actually save for the top two all were from 2019 but had never posted them before. Hinako has had one photobook that came out in December 2018, it was a decent seller with close to 60,000 copies sold. Have to admit I haven't seen the entire book but to me from what I've seen it's the best Nogi PB, she's not the most bodacious of woman but she's absolutely perfect to me.








 Whew, those bottom two have meant many sleepless nights, whew again. The others are quite terrific too, sometimes it does take me a while to post pics from a photobook but will eventually have the PB. Pics for the book were shot in the most northern region of Sweden and only Hinako would pick a place like that! Have so many outtake pics from the book and also it's photo shoot, they're not like the above ones but all rate an A++++ to me.















 One of the two Nogi posts coming up may just have one spread and that's because it has close to fifty pages. May throw a few other things in about the second generation members which is who volume 12 of 'Platinum Flash' is dedicated to and the spread is the best group one of the year. With so many of the original members graduating the second members have become my faves of Nogi and have noticed that's the case with so many fans. Each member also had a mini solo set in the huge issue.











 Here's a promise I will keep, if it doesn't happen let me know so as my penalty would then be paying for a night out instead of letting Hinako have the honor. That promise is the next Nogi 'pairs post' will feature her and .... Mai! Have been noticing how close they are and there's many pics of this fabulous duo, will try to have it in the first half of next month. You'll be seeing this set in the post again as the pics are so superb which are from the May edition of BLT.








 We've finally reached the finale and I really enjoy doing these kinds of huge posts for my bigger faves. Have already posted this mini Hinako spread from the December issue of BLT but there's a short video of the photo shoot which most may have missed. Actually had it in a group post but the original one was deleted, luckily it was uploaded again.





No comments:

Post a Comment