Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Riho Yoshioka: 'WPB-Net' #183 scans part one....



 Will bring this up now instead of Monday as this post should draw more views than any other in the next 2 1/2 days. Usually take off the first day of a month and also often Tuesdays, for September the 1st is on a Tuesday so there may be one more day of posts. As mentioned too many times there is a new version of Blogger coming, this front page should remain the same but creating posts could be more difficult. Supposedly this Tuesday is when the change will finally happen after three other dates passed by due to it not being ready. So it's good the 1st falls when it does as it'll give me a day or two to experiment around if the change does happen, if there's no posts on Wednesday you'll know it happened and I'm probably pulling out every last bit of hair left....

 Been trying to have posts for these bigger pictorials or books as uploading many pics at once has been a major issue. For the most part think everything I wanted to do is done but to my pleasant(?) surprise have somehow never posted this incredible batch which is quite large. Triple checked and while a few pics are here and there in Riho's posts this set had never been posted before and how did I miss this for so long? Guess it's good in a way as this is a quiet weekend for new happenings and also because you viewers can't get enough of Riho and who can blame you!?


 What baffles me is that this set came out in June 2015 and have had it for eons so just can't understand why I overlooked it. Then again was just getting into Riho around that time which could be a reason, sadly don't have any others that were missed. Even more sadder is that she doesn't do these kinds of spreads or pictorials these days though still looks so impeccable to me. This set has a whopping total of 164 pics(!) which is why it needed to be broken down into two posts of 82. Next post has the other half and for many years have been saying Riho is my #1 all time gravure model, here's why....
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment