Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Nene Shida: Her truly unmatched and beyond alluring "Nene-Marutto Zenbu-" photobook scans

 


 Two days ago in a post was saying how there's been so fewer regular photobooks since the Spring of 2020 and sure we all know the major reason for that. However the books have been better than ever and that's no exaggeration, as long as they're all so tremendous it's okay that there's fewer of them. Regular books that is as digital ones are coming out at such a frantic pace, bet I post less then 1% of them but there's still been around a hundred of them this year.

 This year has seen even fewer regular books than the previous two years yet five may be in my top twenty of all time! And leading the pack is Nene with her first regular photobook, knew it would be super duper but I wasn't expecting it to be this perfect! As you can see in the pics Nene is a bit more bodacious than we thought she was and she's been my #1 newbie from the past three years. She tied a record this year with 26 posts but they've slowed down a bit recently but bet we'll be seeing a slew of new things very soon. The major question is will this book make Nene my number one fave of the year? As of now can't answer that but she'll finish no lower than second, can't go wrong with her or the gal she's battling with for #1 and that will be announced on December 20th. On the 18th number two will be revealed so then you'll be able to figure out who is in the top spot.


 
 Nene has been popular here since day one and think she hit her peak with you viewers in the Spring of this year. Her posts over the last five months have drawn fewer views yet I think all of those posts were fabulous, perhaps Nene had too many posts this year and you were growing tired of her? This book was released on July 15th which was her 24th birthday. It was in the top ten for sales in it's first two weeks out but I thought the sales should have been so much higher. Maybe they were as there were two reprintings and I'm positive Oricon doesn't count all sales. The photo shoot took place on Kakeroma island and the title has something to do with Nene's nickname, there's 104 pics in all that I know all fans will savor! So this is my #1 photobook for 2022 and will try to think of some sort of mini list for my top books of the year.... another question is how can Nene ever top these photos?!





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment