Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2022

Sumire Uesaka: Her eagerly awaited "Sumireiro" photobook scans from December 2019

 


 Hard to say why but I really like voice actresses and think I do more posts for them these days than regular actresses! Five weeks ago did the first ever post for Sumire and I was way overdue for doing that, say by five years! That post was for her December 2020 photobook which was very conservative yet I thought the book was superb and photos don't need to be gravure ones to get a grade of an A+. So was hoping that post would get at least 500 views and was wrong on that.... it's got over 1,200 to date! So Sumire must have a few fans out there so expect a few more posts, have another photobook of her which is very similar to the first one that was posted.


 This isn't close to being an Idol photobook though there are many gravure photos, that other book had zero. Sumire is one of the oldest women who have ever been introduced, she turned 31 on December 19th but she still looks oki doki to me. She has to be one of the most busiest voice actresses of all time, it would take days to tell you all of the roles she's had over the years and is showing no signs of slowing down. At 59 photos this is much smaller than the other Sumire photobook, this one was released on December 12, 2019 and will have one more book coming up. Then there will be some regular posts that feature magazine spreads, event pics, etc.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment