Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Mio Kudo: Her blistering 'Young Jump' digital photobook from September 1st plus one magazine spread...

 


 This has been the year of 'digital photobooks' as they've become the rage and sure the reason is because they're so much more cheaper to make than regular photobooks. Been debating whether to have a list of my top books in this genre for 2022, know what my #1 would be which is a book that was released in September. The problem is there have been so many other dazzling books how can I select the ones that would be two through ten? That's certainly a posing question and let me mull on that for a few more weeks, wouldn't do a list until the end of January to make sure I have all of the books for my faves from 2022 posted.



 This is Mio's eighth post in seven weeks, have run out of things to discuss about her. Did take that long break from doing posts for her but it actually worked out well as this time of year tends to be slower for things. Do have a pair of new Mio magazine spreads but not much else as everything she's done in the last few months has already been posted. That is save for these two things for today which total sixty pics and if Mio can remain busy like she did this year can see her making the top five on the 2023 fave's list. Have one magazine spread that was promoting this digital book and think I'm all caught up with the books, this set is from the September 15th issue of Young Jump.














 This Young Jump book was released on September 1st, while Mio had some spreads before this it was her first book after she cut hair in June. This set has a total of 47 photos plus after them is a video of the photo shoot which I highly recommend.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment