Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2022

Nogizaka46: Haruka Kaki, her delightful yet also steamy... "Massara" photobook scans

 


 If you've been a long time reader of Nogi posts here then you may recall how I've often said there would never be any posts for the fourth generation members. Do want to stress it's not that I disliked them but more of a case of them being too young 3-4 years ago and more importantly they were getting a big push from management because they were new. Because of that it meant we saw much less of my fave members from the first three generations and that's a key reason why there was such a rash of graduations. However there have been a pair of gals who I do like and for so long couldn't make up my mind whether or not to have posts for them. 

 A little over a week ago did the first post ever for a 4G member who was Saya and she's someone I really do like, you'll be seeing more of her. In that post mentioned how there was one other member who I also thought highly of and should I begin to post about her too? As you can see the answer was YES and think I made the right decision with this post which should be the first of many, will confess I've secretly really liked Haruka for a while. It's also going to help following two members as it means I'll be keeping tabs on Nogi though not nearly to the extent I once did. But these two members are it for 4G gals and that is something you can take to the bank! Have said a few times in the past how someone reminds me so much of Erika Toda when she was in the 20-23 year old range. They're not identical twins but are so close in looks they could be be and will have some comparison pics in the future.



 Pics two through four above were not in the photobook and were outtake ones, they were so terrific had to include them. So even though there was that first fourth generation post still was wavering about doing this one. But a few days ago Oricon released their top sales figures for 2022, such as the best selling singles, albums, DVDs, etc. On that list was Haruka who had the second best selling photobook of the year and the best seller for Idols. This book has sold 188,000 copies to date and that's the highest total since another Nogi book came out in the Spring of 2020. So that made me say it's time to have a post for Haruka, she is a likable young woman so you'll be seeing much more in the future.

 But perhaps not for a while, want to let this post run it's course and I fully expect this to be the most popular post for 2023. So after this post winds down will have a few more for Haruka's 2022 activities plus she's quite busy so am thinking beginning in February she'll have a post a month. This photobook was released on June 7th and it being such a huge seller will there be another? The photo shoots took place in Tokyo and Miyakojima, these days Idols are stuck in Japan for books. To me the best part of this book is how Haruka doesn't go 'overboard' with the way she looks. So often an Idol tries to look too voluptuous and sometimes I wish they wouldn't, she keeps a 'real style' about her in these pics and that's what makes this such a superb book. There's a total of 124 pics and as mentioned three above were outtake ones.
























































































































1 comment:

  1. Haven't saw your blogged for a long while but finally you broke your rule of not staying in Nogizaka's 3rd gen only! Also nice choice with Kakki and Yanchan as oshi,

    4ki is a really great gen for Nogi and I'd say they're the generation with the most visible growth in media. If you want to know them more, I suggest you watch from Nogi Doko E variety which introduces all its members in its entirety (also really good to familiarize yourself with the Original 11 members if you want to) then follow it up with Nogizaka Skits Season 1 & 2 and then Nogizaka Star Tanjou.

    Anyway, I'm glad you're posts started welcoming 4ki. I may not be visiting this blog for a long while again. Just really surprised you finally noticed Nogizaka's 4ki which really warrants a comment

    Sorry for the TL;DR comment btw. LMAO

    ReplyDelete