Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2023

Rika Izumi: Hope she hasn't been forgotten about!

 


 Bit of a spur of the moment post as I hadn't realized how long it had been since her last one. A week shy of three months and that's never happened since Rika was first introduced back in July 2017. The blame falls on me as at least one post could have been done as I've been accumulating many things and can't give a good reason why it's been so long. So that means expect another post very soon, am thinking of ending the month off with her. Rika has a solid fan base here but she's not as popular as she once was, was looking at how many views her posts get and she's become the most consistent woman here as far as her average goes. There's no doubt the decrease in popularity is because of no new gravure pics though in my eyes she still blows away 98% of the women a decade younger!



 At 34 in age Rika is the oldest woman I post about consistently and her looks really haven't changed all that much over the years. For a while she was dating a soccer player but that ended last year and as far as I know she's still not dating, must have lost my phone number again! Rika will be turning 35 in October so if she wants to settle down and start a family she better do it soon. Her being slightly older got me curious about something and looked at the women I've posted about over the years. May seem hard to believe but there's at least 34 women(!) who I still do or have done posts for that are 30+ in age and none of them have children though seven are married. Doesn't that seem like such a high number to you? Does to me and guess so many women being in the entertainment industry these days is one reason why Japan's birth rate is at an all time low.



 Rika's last post was for finishing in the 12th position in last year's faves list. It was the first time she's ever been lower than sixth but she did make a nice comeback over the second half of the year to be that high, she also finished in the eighth position on my all time faves list. Let's get to the new photos and one thing she's often bad at is posting on her IG page, this is it from the last two months.









 Will confess I'm like most others and miss her doing gravure photo shoots. But Rika's regular modeling pics to me have always been so fabulous, no woman has better ones than her. This set is from the Vis Autumn collection which I forgot to include in her last two posts, have some really super duper pics for their Spring collection that will be in her next post. 









 Even more modeling pics which are from the Oggi site. She's been a model with them for almost four years now, these are from December and January but not as many as usual.














 More from Oggi and this magazine spread is from their December issue which featured Rika as their cover girl for about the tenth time. Seems I was planning on doing a December post for her but guess doing all of those yearly lists made me forget.














 One more thing from December which is this spread from Bijin Hyakka. Also have two 2023 spreads for them along with another so there will be a pair of Rika posts coming up, one will be the final post for February and the other will be sometime next month.









 Often end her posts with new pics from the Stola site, these 22 came out last week for their Spring collection and more should be on the way. To me these are Rika's top modeling pics so you could say I save the best for last! There's been such a shortage of new videos the past year, Rika's most current one is after the pics for Bijin Hyakka and least it's as superb video.
























No comments:

Post a Comment