Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Tomi: Her scorching new 'Young Jump' digital photobook plus some other goodies....

 


 This could also be considered an anniversary post as her first one ever was done exactly four years ago. It's also a belated Happy Birthday as Tomi turned 24 on February 11th though her face still looks so much younger. I've really liked Tomi immensely over these four years and she did once make the yearly faves list. However you viewers don't share my opinion, save for one post which has received a massive amount of views she just may be the least popular woman I post about. That's always baffled me as her posts have been terrific though I could be biased. Tomi did have a decent amount of posts entering 2022 but only had two last year, however this is her second since December 1st and have a feeling there may be another one coming up next month.



 Tomi has been a member of the J-Pop group #2i2 since they formed in December 2020, think she's their captain and the post below this one is for another member. There's two other members who I don't know all that well so may have a post or two for them though may have a group post before that. Tomi has a new drama beginning shortly called "Hokago Angler Life" and she'll have the co-lead in that series, no start date has been announced yet. Let's get to the goodies and first off are some recent pics from her IG page. Top pic is from the photo shoot for the book that ends off the post, next one is my fave that's from Valentine's. The next two are from February 11th when Tomi turned 24 in age.












 That bottom pic is Tomi celebrating being the cover girl for the March 2nd issue of Young Jump which is this set of pics. Tomi may not be all that popular here but seems as though she is in Japan as I bet she's been the cover girl for a magazine at least a dozen times.









 That above spread was promoting Tomi's new digital book that was published by Young Jump and was released on February 16th. This set contains fifty pics and it may be her best digital book to date though she hasn't had enough of them. For a few years Tomi was the shortest woman I posted about as her height is just 149 cm though a BababaBambi member has taken that honor away from her! Do have a video of the photo shoot after the sizzling pics but it's not as revealing as I was hoping it would be.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment