Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Mai Shinuchi: Just because ( 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 ) who else deserves a post more than her?!!!!

 


 I like to visit other blogs and sites to read up on things I usually don't post about. Lately have been noticing that they too seem to be having a huge problem with finding things to post about, some have gone over a week without anything. So it's just not me struggling to do posts these past two months though for the most part have been able to do at least one a day. Still am feeling some after affects from my hospital stay which is one reason there hasn't been more posts but think soon the post count will be going up though many could be for dramas.



 Gulp, as mentioned many times before she has the most alluring legs of any woman I post about, whew again! My top three Nogi members of all time are from the second generation, last year the trio had a total of 42 posts! However what a difference a year makes as this make it just eleven for the threesome, Mai leads the way with six. So there's sadly another reason for less posts and it's not just for my fave Nogi gals but the others who I posted about have been so less active too though should have a post for my top ever member in a week or so from now.



 Mai is my second fave Nogi member but all in all will admit I may like her more than #1. So this is finally her sixth post for 2023 and for the fourth year in a row she's qualified for the yearly faves list. Last year Mai had fifteen posts(!) which is her all time high and finished fifth on the faves list which was also a record for her. Being that high won't happen again but think if she has another two or so posts by December she could end up close to the tenth position. 



 Just thirty brand new pics for today but have some oldies that had never been posted before plus some other ancient pics which I bet many have never seen before. So all in all there will be over seventy photos for this post which should make her small yet dedicated fan base here happy. It was also a case of when I want to do a post for someone it will be done!!!! Mai is such a massive fave of mine and I can only think of 2-3 women who would make for a better girlfriend, perhaps not even that many! Let's finally get to some batches of pics and will begin off with some Nogi cards from November/October 2020 and think only a few had been posted before.

















 What's a bit of a bummer is we don't see any new modeling pics these days. Mai has worked with three magazines and the last one had been with Oggi. But two months after her February 2022 graduation from Nogi she stopped working for them and was leaving Nogi the main reason? Her pics for them were always superb and this small set is from the Spring of 2020.











 Mai had also been a model for the andGirl magazine and have a bonus today which is this set from their April 2019 issue that had never been posted before.





 Mai will be turning 32 in January and is the third oldest woman who I do posts for on a consistent basis. All may be getting slightly up there in age but in my eyes the trio looks better than ever! One more golden oldie set that's from the October 2017 issue of UTB, nice to have these older things for I'm sure most viewers have never seen them before.








 Mai does have an IG page and these photos are from the past month. All are so terrific, especially the last two, but my beef is that she doesn't post enough of them!











 Mai has been very busy since graduating from Nogi but those activities are hard to include in posts. She's the host of two radio shows and also the co-host of a TV variety show with a second about to begin next month. This final batch are from a press conference held yesterday to announce she'll be the host of the "Barbara Daisakusen" variety show that begins on October 6th and will be airing on NHK, think four times a week. It's a variety show featuring up and coming new talent who will work with veterans to create new projects which will mainly be videos. Will have more info once I check out the first show or two. Plenty of fabulous pics of Mai from the event and she doesn't need to dress skimpy to get my blood boiling! 😍 There are a few videos on YT but none were all that good as everyone else on the show also had a lot of screen time in the videos. So after the pics have another bonus which is a three year old video that I had never seen and it's from the photo shoot for the card series 'Nogi Fes' which I found to be enjoyable.






















No comments:

Post a Comment