Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Nana Owada: 'Bomb' magazine digital photobook from July 2022, book number one

 


 Trying to get ahead of myself and am writing this up on Saturday. Not sure when it will be published but thinking Tuesday(yes) as I wanted to wait at least a week since her last post. Nana's last few posts have really been popular, she's getting back to the level she was at a few years back. So if you are a fan of Nana do have three, perhaps a pair more, of digital photobooks coming up. Back in 2022 she had three for the Bomb magazine, will have two others in the near future. This and the next one were released on the same day which was July 8th and doesn't that sound odd? But both contain completely different photos and no need for me to say how alluring Nana looks, perhaps #1 of all ex or current AKB members? Nothing new has been going on with her but perhaps can have some info in Nana's next post, this set contains 61 scorching pics.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment