Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Mai Shinuchi: Her.... 'Happy 32nd Birthday' post....

 


 One day early but don't expect anything new coming down the pike, is there any woman with better legs?! No and slightly off the topic for a bit is a subject I once discussed briefly perhaps two years ago and that was of how many of my faves have gotten married over the years. A high total but what beats that amount is the total of woman I've posted about who are 30+ in age or about to be that and have never been married! Don't know if this sounds high to you viewers but 37 woman who are thirty and older here have never been been hitched! To me that sounds like a high figure and seven are 35+ in age, a more odd fact is that TEN are Nogi graduates and doesn't that surprise you? So if you are getting up there in age like them and me it's nice to know there are some eligible women out there but I'm not holding my breath thinking any would ever take a trip to my neck of the woods....



 And for at least two years have been saying that out of those 37 Mai to me would make for the top girlfriend or perhaps even wife, she gets better with each passing day. Obviously brought that above topic up for she will hit the age of 32 tomorrow and she's also a rarity as she's an Idol who I like much more after they left their group, there's two others who are from NMB and SKE. In December did a pair of posts for Mai and since then she really hasn't done all that much but that's not too odd as late December and most of January is the slowest time of year for happenings. So while not many recent things do have close to eighty beyond perfect pics for today and many of the older ones had never been posted before.



 Time does fly as I've moaned about before, it's been almost two years since Mai left Nogi and at the age of thirty she was their oldest ever member. Let's begin off with some new IG pics and there hasn't been all that many from the past month but she's never been a big poster of them. Keya followers will know who is in the bottom pic and they co-host a radio show, Nogi fans will recognize the member in the two photos above that and her looks have changed over the years, she too will be 32 this year.









 One thing I've never posted are older birthday pics and the reason is that there's been so few of them. But do have a few for today with the bottom one being from last year, the one above that is with her old Nogi mate who also turns a year older on January 22nd.









 Getting close to Valentine's Day and I would choose Mai as the woman I want most to bake chocolate for me! Have some oldish pics here for the semi-holiday and many had never been posted before.


















 Did mention that Mai co-hosts a radio show and also is the host of a solo one along with appearing weekly on a variety show. She has done a lot of stage acting but nothing for ten months, with her off the chart looks I've always said she needs to get back into modeling. Mai heard me but not well enough as I wish it was regular modeling and not for contact lenses! This small batch of pics are new and are for DHolic contact lenses, she's been with them for a while.









 The kind of modeling pics I keep hoping Mai will do again are regular ones such as these 2018 pics for With that was part of a Nogi OL campaign. She was a full time model with two other sites but left both after graduating from Nogi. That top pic is out of this world and check out the bottom two. There's a pair of Nogi gals I don't think about too often and did try to find a mag spread featuring at least one of them but it doesn't appear it ever happened.









 No new mag spreads and that's no surprise, seems these days gravure models are monopolizing them more than ever. So will have an encore set that was in her last post and is from the December 18th issue of Big Comic Spirits, it was promoting Mai's 2024 calendar.















 Whew, have always said no woman can top her perfect legs and how about that second to last pic!!!! We've hit the finale and will end off with many sparkling photos which most have seen before but who can eve get tired of these(not me!) and they could be new for many of you. As you can see there are some excellent reasons Mai is one of my all, all, all, all time faves(!) and I think she looks better at 30+ in age than she did when she was 25 though she did look terrific back then too. Shame Mai has never had any kind of gravure video and would think it'll never happen. The closest one is a short video for her June 2023 mini digital book "Evolution" and that's after the pics.


















No comments:

Post a Comment