Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 8, 2024

Nana Owada: Her broiling 'Young Champion' digital book scans

 


 If you're a Nana fan then the next two months should be your top period of the year. Though I've posted over a dozen of her digital books still have five more to go, perhaps even seven in all! These will be from the past two years, two I've been holding on to but the others were ones overlooked. Will try to space these books out, maybe will have one every other week but may have her next this Sunday. Nana does have some fans here, at one time she was among the most popular women I posted about.

 But that popularity dipped in mid 2021 and for most of 2022 but last year her posts saw a nice increase in views. This book was released on December 8, 2022 by the Young Champion magazine and never did post a spread for it. Maybe there wasn't one as this digital book was a tie-in with a gravure DVD Nana had come out at the same time. All of these books, 5-7 of them, have around sixty photos and that will be the only thing that will be in the posts. This book has a total of 61, think when all of them are posted Nana may move up to be my second favorite gravure model of all time, she is simply sweltering to my eyes....





























































No comments:

Post a Comment