Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 1, 2024

Nana Owada: Her scintillating second photobook "Private" scans....

 


 Fabulous way to begin a year off, any day that has a Nana post is a terrifics one! Didn't think this post would be done for a few more weeks as back in November did a post for her first photobook that came out in 2019 on her 20th birthday. Figured that book would still be in the section for most popular posts of the past month but it fell out ten days ago. But it has over 900 views so it has been a very popular post and thought why hold on to this. Of course there's some breathtaking pics such as the one right below but I actually think Nana's digital books have been better than her regular ones though this could be my favorite of her three.



 This book was released on November 30, 2021 which was two months after her 22nd birthday. The photo shoots took place in the prefectures of Kagawa and Tokushima, in it's first week out it was the seventh best selling photobook but it did stay on the charts for two more weeks. Not much more I can add in about Nana who has had five posts in the last three months which for her is a busy stretch but two were for older photobooks. Though an ex-AKB member I would classify Nana as a gravure model and I would place her about fourth, perhaps even third, on my all time models list. Let's get to the dazzling photos and there's a total of 98 of them, am now caught up with everything from her so hoping she's reading this and will help out her huge fan base here with some new mag spreads and books.... how about that second to last pic!!!!































































































No comments:

Post a Comment