Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Jin Ki-Joo: Her second intro post....



 Second intro post but actually it's Ki-Joo's fifth one overall as I did recap her 2017 drama "Wednesday 3:30 pm".That was a short series but one I did enjoy, not a fan of the long romance dramas but when they're shorter, say around five episodes, they seem to quite enjoyable. Think I'm just about done introducing new Korean actresses for a while, now it's time to start adding to those intro posts and also need to watch a few more of their dramas.


 No way I'll ever get to view all of the dramas on my list unless days get lengthed to 28 hours. Not a huge Ki-Joo post as it was kind of a spur of the moment decision but really do like her and have forty terrific pics for any fans to enjoy. No mag spreads though but will work on having a bit more variety for her next post. Ki-Joo's current drama is "The Secret Life Of My Secretary", it began on May 6th and has two more weeks to go. Unsure if I'll be viewing it but have been really tempted as it does look like a fun show though some viewers thought it's been a bit silly. Then again I tend to like dramas that most others don't which means I'll probably view it.






 What I really savor about Ki-Joo are her down to earth looks, she's no starlet which often to me is more attractive. Her acting career is doing much better too as Ki-Joo has had the main role or lead female part in her last three dramas. For the current series there was an event held on May 3rd at the SBS Mokdong Hall in Seoul, it airs on SBS and looks like she had a fun time at the event.

















 Those are some fine Ki-Joo pics but these here somehow top them, she rarely shows off her 'sexy' side but did to an extent at this event. It took place on December 30th, the show was the 2018 'MBC Drama Awards' show and Ki-Joo won an award for 'Best Couple' for her role in the "Come and Hug Me". That's another show on my list, if I live to eighty will get to all of them. As a matter of fact my next Korean series that will be recapped is a mini one titled 'Splish Splash Love" which Ki-Joo stars in and I'm looking forward to that show. On to the MBC pics which are truly tremendous, especially if you enjoy side views and have a mini video following them.

















No comments:

Post a Comment