Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Jin Ki-Joo: Her third intro post....


 Probably don't need to title these intro posts any more though sure most still have no idea who
Ki-Joo is. Well, if you don't know her too well you will as no actress has jumped up quicker on my fave actress list as she has this year. I too didn't know much about Ki-Joo until this time last year, knew her from one drama though haven't watched it... yet. But just started on her latest drama yesterday which gave me the inspiration for this post and hopefully there will be many more of these coming up.


 Ki-Joo is one of the older actresses I've introduced but this is already her sixth post, three were recaps for her "Wednesday 3:30 pm" drama and fell for her watching that show. When I mentioned 'oldest' it's because she turned thirty in January. But Ki-Joo hasn't had a long career as she didn't begin acting until 2015 when she was 26, she had been an employee of Samsung before that and also has a degree in computer engineering so she certainly has much to fall back on.
 Also just viewed her mini 2015 drama "Splish Splash Love" which was an enjoyable view. But didn't take any screenshots which means another watch will be happening so I can do a pair of posts for it. Last post for Ki-Joo had some pics from an event for her latest drama "The Secret Life of my Secretary", that series ended on Tuesday and these are a few of those pics.






 Began watching the drama yesterday and have already viewed four episodes, it wasn't a highly regarded series but think it's one I'll enjoy and those first four shows were quite good. Will probably take tomorrow off from posting as I'm going to be recapping the drama with back to back posts, two episodes to a post and will be starting on them tomorrow. As the title says Ki-Joo plays a secretary in the drama and to me she is just so darn attractive, even wearing specs. Her name in the show is
Gal-Hee and some screenshots from the first two shows.








 Need more than the above and have some fabulous event pics as usual. Ki-Joo is like most actresses and doesn't appear in many mags but being at events is a different story. She's now had the lead role in two dramas, the first was "Come and Hug Me" which was when I first heard of her. Haven't viewed the series yet but it's high on my 'to watch' list and think it's climbed towards the top. The drama began on May 16, 2018 and on the 14th there was an event for it at the MBC Hall in Seoul.
























 When the series ended Ki-Joo did an interview for it with Zenith News on July 31st and though a bit conservative to others these pics to me are simply dazzling.









 Have even more dazzling Ki-Joo pics to end off with. As I've said numerous times think I much prefer pics like these of Korean actresses versus skimpy mag spreads with Idols. Eleven days before that above event or May 3, 2018, Ki-Joo attended the 54th 'Baeksang Awards' show, she was nominated for her role in the "Little Forest" film though didn't win. But have some truly perfect pics from the ceremony, she was nominated for seven(!) awards last year but won just once. No good videos from the ceremony so have one after the pics for the "Come and Hug Me" event.

















No comments:

Post a Comment