Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Park Eun-Bin: Just a few thrilling odds and ends....



 Perhaps thrilling isn't an accurate word but then again if you're a fan then then it just may be spot on the money. You've been seeing quite a bit of Eun-Bin this year though most of the posts have been recaps of her dramas. But this is her third regular post this year and I definitely will make sure she gets to six to be eligible for this year's faves list, actually I'll bet she ends up with over ten of them.
 Do have many oldie Eun-Bin activities to get to from 2015-18, do have some things from those years already but still missing quite a few. Have noticed my tastes in Korean actresses tend to be on the conservative side but as I've said quite often most of them blow away scantily clad Idols 98% of the time. Know we have nine months to go until I start this years list and it may be too early to think about who #1 may be but to me Eun-Bin may hold a slight edge over everyone at this point.


 So for these regular posts for Eun-Bin will be having a mix of new and older things, actually think older happenings will comprise most of the pics for a while but will always have some newer tidbits. As you may have seen am recapping her "Stove League" drama which is one of the best shows I've viewed in close to two years. If you're a baseball fan it's a highly recommended drama, hope to have four more recaps next week. Wouldn't shock me if this is my number one series of the year, back in 2018 Eun-Bin was also in my #1 show of the year which was "The Ghost Detective".








 Semi new pics here which came out last October for 'I Solve' which is a cosmetic brand for eye care, Eun-Bin did a few CM's for them so may end off with one.






 Brand new Eun-Bin pics from the February issue of Cosmopolitan Korea, bottom few pics are from the photo shoot and also have a few interview pages that are in English.














 Like too many Korean actresses Eun-Bin doesn't appear in enough mags but will try to have at least one in all of her posts. A drama that I never finished recapping that she starred in was "Judge vs. Judge" that began in November 2017. I enjoyed that series and Eun-Bin does such a variety of roles from being in horror shows, being a judge and in her latest one a baseball exec.









 That series began on November 22, 2017 and two days before that there was a press conference for the drama that aired on SBS. Eun-Bin doesn't have the looks of a starlet and perhaps that's why she looks so fabulous to me, may be hard to believe but do prefer women with her looks versus gravure models or Idols. Plenty of super duper pics from the event and there's word that she may have another drama starting in June. Did find that 'I Solve' CM from last year and have it after these pics, she also has at least one CM for them from 2018.


















No comments:

Post a Comment