Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2020

Miyu Kitamura: Another sweltering set of new magazine spreads....

 


 Sweltering is a word that definitely doesn't describe the weather or at least where I reside. Not even Halloween yet and we just got whopped with five inches of snow and it's in the twenties, least that's making the Polar Bears jump for joy! And if they have internet access they'll really be jumping for as usual have so many perfect pics of Miyu that will have you running for a cold shower, luckily I just have to step outside....
 
 On December 4th Miyu will finally be releasing her first photobok and what took so long? So far there hasn't been any site set up to promote the PB but most of today's spreads will feature outtake pics from it. She just had a post a few weeks ago and if my wish comes true then we should be seeing her have many more in the next five weeks. She hasn't attained the honor yet but Miyu soon will of being my all time hottest woman. In a way she is already but just waiting for her to get a bit older before I bestow that honor on her. It's not a flash moment with that thought as it's been in my mind since I saw her first ever set of pics....


 
 .... which are those above and were from a December 2018 Young Jump mini photobook. Since then as they say the rest is history and come to think of it Miyu may have more posts than any other gravure Idol since then. Bet I post about less than 1% of the popular gravure models and can't explain why some catch my eye and others don't. Viewers seem to like the ones I've gotten into as their posts are usually quite popular. So that makes me curious about Miyu whose posts really only draw a so-so amount of views, to me if she had five posts a day I'd be the happiest guy on the planet!



 Have four mag spreads for today though not much else. As I've mentioned before wish Miyu would do a few other things than gravure pics but she was in a 2019 drama and perhaps the situation this year has affected her activities. First off isn't a new batch but instead some pics from the Flash site which I stumbled across, some were in their mags while a few have never been seen before.














 So far haven't seen any covers for the photobbok nor is there a title yet but it's release is still five weeks off. Miyu hails from Aomori which is known for their apples, naturally on her bio page she refers to 'Ringos' as being one of her fave foods. On to the spreads and as mentioned they feature promo pics for the PB which appears to be shaping up to be the top book of the year and what a year it's been for them. This first set is from the October 17th issue of Shukan Gendai.





 WPB isn't publishing the book but they should as Miyu has appeared in their mag more than any other, this set is from their October 24th edition.






 Unsure if this next spread was in her last post but doesn't matter as I wanted to have this anyway, it's from the October 16th  issue of Friday and....











 .... this set is from their November 13th edition. The pics are so similar they should have just combined them into one large spread, that bottom pic above is so amazing yet this first pic here could be Miyu's top one ever and how can one determine that?! Hate to say it but that brings us to the end of this post, four spreads yet only the above one was good sized. After the pics is a Young Magazine video from earlier this year, had posted one from the before but this is an expanded version and the way Miyu looks....







No comments:

Post a Comment