Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Yume Shinjo: WPB Weekly Digital Photobook "Prism" scans....

 

 Mini is an apt description for this book as there's only 32 pics which may be the smallest one I've ever done. But that 32 are too many pics to include in a regular post so why not just keep them separate from everything else? By that mean that will still have those two Yume magazine posts I've promised to have coming up very soon and possibly one will be this weekend. This is the third mini Yume photobook I've done in the past two weeks and she does quite a fan base here, though this may be her smallest post as far as pics go to me this batch of pics are her best to date.

 So will be having those two Yume mag posts very soon as mentioned as there's eight spreads since her last post for mags that took place way back in March. Still don't understand why there was such a long gap between posts but at times it is difficult to keep up with everyone I'd like to post about. This PB was put out by WPB back on July 20th, on that date their combined issue of #31/32 was released and Yume was the cover girl for the edition. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment