Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Nana Owada: WPB-Net #955 scans.... the Halloween edition!

 


 Did say I would be taking today off which of course isn't the case, didn't think I'd finish the below two recaps up until tomorrow but they were done in record time. However almost always take either the first or last day of a month off and both are happening this weekend. So I'm planning on taking Sunday off and think this time I won't change my mind. Will need a break as October has been so busy and think ten posts are needed the next three days to make this the month with the most posts.

 This is Nana's seventh post this year which meant she had already qualified for the yearly fave's list. Personally don't think she'll be on the list though, it's true I think she's such a hot young woman and so don't many of you viewers as her posts are extremely popular. But five of the posts are for pictorials such as this one and while the pics are sweltering wish Nana had a bit more variety with her activities. She's done some things this year such as appearing in a few mini dramas and doing some guest spots on a few others but none to my knowledge have been subbed save for one Sentai show.


 I like that above pic and wish we saw more themed pictorials like this one which is for Halloween and it's a rarity seeing ones for it or Christmas, Valentine's Day or others. Of the five Nana pictorial posts for this year this set is my fave and she looks mighty fine in these pics, know everyone will; think much better than fine! This photobook which contains 58 super duper Nana pics was released two days ago by WPB and it's about the fourth time she's appeared as one of their 'Net Girls'.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment