Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Sarii Ikegami: A slightly belated Happy 25th Birthday!!!!

 


 Had all intentions of taking today off as I'm in the midst of working through a marathon viewing and recapping of the "Do You Like Brahms?' drama. Am about 44% of the way through but wanted a break though didn't prepare anything at all for today thinking I wouldn't publish anything. However it's one of the next two days I may be taking off as I really just want to finish the project up which will take about eight hours. Do have four pictorials/photobooks I could have have easily done and they would have been much quicker. But viewing that birthday list on the right hand side noticed a person who is an immense fave of mine yet has so few posts.



 Obviously that massive fave is Sarii and how I wish she had eighty posts yet this is only her eighth. Really have nothing new for today and perhaps you can consider this a mini intro post as this and the seven others won't take too long to look at. Often have said who my hottest gals of all time are, the top three have been the same for a few years now. But have said in Sarii's posts I would place her in the fifth position on my all time hottest gals list, had she more posts she'd be knocking on the door for #1. Came back to add in that her 25th birthday took place on October 19th, could do a top ten list for the huge amount of faves that were born under the Libra sign.



 Sarii may not the figure that most gravure models possess but she has the 'something' about her which attracted me from the first second I laid eyes on her. The last two years have been so slow for Sarii and don't know what's become of her. Know she said she was taking time off in 2019 as she had been so busy from 2015-18 but this year hasn't been her triumphant return but there could be other factors such as the health crisis. Sarii has been a hit busier as an actress the last few years and was in a mini drama back in June. Also in that month she started modeling for the 'Drop Tokyo' site, these pics came out back then but haven't seen new ones since then.








 In 2019 Sarii didn't appear in one spread or at least one that had pics from that year. Back on March 5th she had this super duper spread in the March 5th issue of Young Jump which I thought would lead to so many more sets yet none since then and does she look so fabulous....









 She has appeared in so many issues of Young Jump and wish they put out a photobook for her. In a way they did but it was a mini digital PB that came out in 2018 that just had 28 pics. Did do a post for it and here's the link to it: YJ photobook






 We're quickly at the end of this shortish post, just wanted to have one for today in case I take tomorrow off. It was also a brief introduction again for Sarii and hope you check out some of her older posts which all rate an A++++. As mentioned above would place her fifth on my all time hottest women list which may boggle some viewer's minds but here's some perfect pics to back up that position. After them is a short promo video for that above YJ spread.





















No comments:

Post a Comment