Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2021

Nao Kanzaki: Thanks for 17 million views, status update and a tad more....

 


 Really no celebrating though wish I could join them! Mentioned in the previous post how my laptop's keyboard is on it's final breath and may need to take a few days off. Also said that I would let you know how things were working out and if a short break was indeed going to happen. It will as I ordered a new keyboard today but it won't be installing it until Thursday so this will be a good chance to check out some older posts and it is nice to have a mini break.

 But it's also a nice chance for me to get a bit ahead of myself and to get many posts ready to go. So you may see about ten of them this weekend, November is often the month with the least amount of posts. Even though there won't be a post for three days this just may have the most amount of posts for any month this year. Yes, my keyboard barely works so am using Touchpad to write this up, it's come in handy for this emergency but if I had to use it all the time I'd go wacko!!!!




 As the title says have to give a massive Thank You for 17 million views and yet another record was set for fastest million. When I say record it's the amount of days it takes to get a million views. That record has been broken seven times in the past three years. In July set a new record with 109 days, figured that would never be broken and it wouldn't have disappointed me if it never was. But it was this Saturday and it wasn't just broken but crushed. One hundred days is now the new record and have to say I was shocked it happened. But it wouldn't have happened without you viewers so once again have to give a huge Thanks and hope everyone continues to visit here. Above and below are some blog stats, for some reason am so popular in Japan and it's been that way since day one.



 So as I was saying this mini break gives me a chance to work on many posts, should be a good variety of them. But what I'm really looking forward to is this Keya/Hina 'Uni's on Air' series. The last two posts were devoted to those promo pics for the game and have been very popular. But future posts will have many other things besides those 'Uni' pics such as cards, mag spreads, modeling pics and more. So few members from the groups have had solo posts so this will be an excellent chance to give them a turn in the spotlight. So when I return in a few days the first post should be for Minami, she's had some prior solo posts but it's been too long since her last one. It'll also be an early Happy Birthday post for on November 14th she turns 23.


 
 This short break has also given me the chance to start on Nanase's new drama "Kotodamasou", have viewed the first three episodes and it may be her top show since graduating. This weekend will do a few recaps for it, probably just two but you never know.





 And we've finally hit the end, using Touchpad has given me many gray hairs! In less than three weeks will be starting the countdown for this year's faves list. Previous years twenty were on the list, decided to cut it down to sixteen for 2021. Couple days before the countdown begins will have a post explaining everything. Big question will be can Marie hold on to her title as she number one last year. It's a three way battle for the top spot, she's been way too quiet the last month.





 One woman also in the hunt for #1 is Nashiko and today is her 26th birthday. But there wasn't enough new things for a post but hopefully by the weekend. The first pic in the post is of Misato, hoping she'll have a post this weekend too.











1 comment: