Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2021

Yume Hayashi: Her breathtaking "Yumemi Gokochi" photobook scans

 


 Last year Yume made the yearly top twenty faves list finishing in the 16th position. At the time mentioned how she'll probably never make another list. That's only because the odds of her having six posts in 2020 was so unexpected, this is Yume's fourth post for 2021which is what she usually has. When I first skimmed through this photobook a few times it seemed a bit underwhelming. Don't know I got that impression for after many more views of it would have say it's my #2 photobook of the year or at least for ones I've seen.



 Yume is extremely popular here and this sweltering book should end up being her most viewed post. It's her first regular photobook and it was released on June 4th. The photo shoot took place on the island of Okinawa and it was a decent seller as it was in the top ten for sales it's first three weeks. On to the pics which total 98, back on October 18th Yume celebrated her 26th birthday. Whew, truly some 'daring' pics and to me only a Hina member's photobook beats this out for 2021.































































































1 comment:

  1. please add her featured scans from BLT Graph vol 72 October 2021. thankyou in advance

    ReplyDelete