Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Manami Hashimoto: WPB-Net Extra #180 scans



 Five days ago had Manami's first post in 3 1/2 years. She's remained a popular woman as it's received quite a few views, not enough to make the top ten but it's not far off. She is one of my all time fave gravure models so had wondered then why was there such a huge gap in posts? One reason is that Manami hasn't had any huge pictorials since 2016 but did have a photobook earlier this year. She's appeared in many mags since then but as odd as it may seem they've been the problem.
 In her last post mentioned about what a 'tease' Manami has been and the prime examples are the mag spreads. No model has come closer to baring it all than she has yet has never fully been disrobed. But she has shedded her attire to such an extent did feel a bit uncomfortable about posting pics like those and still am to this day. Let me go back though and take another look through them, perhaps there's a few that'll be acceptable.


 Will try to have any spreads in a post around August 8th as that's when Manami will be hitting the age of 36 but she still looks so breathtaking. She does appear at many events so let me work on a dazzling post for that occasion. This pictorial is an older one, think I've exhausted my collection of her ancient things but hopefully not. This was released in 2016 and features outtake pics from Manami's many spreads for the WPB magazine the previous two years.