Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Sae Murase: "S ga ii" photobook scans....



 Usually take Tuesdays off from posting, still am doing that as I'm writing this up on Monday. But am publishing this now on the chance that I may not be around tomorrow, odds are 80% that I will but this is a 'just in case' post. Had been planning on waiting another two weeks for this post but thought why not now as it's such a terrific photobook and it has been tweve weeks since it came out so sales won't be affected.

 Did have a pair of solo Sae posts a few months ago, in those and other NMB posts have said how she's been my fave member for a while. Plus to me she's the group's most alluring member, of course Miru is much more bodacious but in all honesty I've much preferred Sae for a while. There's been so many fabulous books this year and we're barely halfway through, at this point would say this is my #1 PB of the year but haven't seen all of them yet and of course more will be coming out.

 In the last Nogi photobook post mentioned how they've gotten into a (good) rut with their books. Seems the formats/themes and order of pics are always the same these days, nothing wrong with that as the pics are all dazzling but wish they would change things up now and again. This PB is slightly different but not as much as I would have liked. Sae is a model for many clothing lines and sites, she does have some 'style pics' in the book but not as many as I thought there would be. She has a huge female fan base which isn't all that common for Idols, to me Asuka from Nogi may have the biggest female fan base and why hasn't she released a second photobook?


 Sae is quite popular in Korea and that's where the photo shoot took place. She barely missed becoming a member of I*ZONE which is a good thing as we wouldn't be seeing anything from her including this book. Will be trying to have an NMB group post soon as their next single will be released on August 19th. It was originally going to come out on May 13th but like so many singles it got out on hold and it's be their first single since last November.

 Some fans thought the sales were disappointing but she's not as popular as most Idols. To date would estimate that it's sold about 13,000 copies, not a bad total and there's little doubt the health crisis affected sales as it was released on April 22nd plus as mentioned she does have many female fans who usually don't but books. On to the pics which total 122, Sae isn't as bodacious as other Idols but to me she's just so incredibly hot, she'd be #2 on my current list of hottest '48' members. That title has belonged to Akari from SKE for about two years now but she may lose her throne soon if she doesn't start appearing in more mags or in general just become a bit more active.













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment