Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 5, 2024

Risa Yukihira: Her blistering 'Flash' digital book scans from September

 


 Just before I began this post realized later on this year will make it thirteen years of doing this Blog. So I've become much older during that time and so haven't most of the women I've posted about, how many will be left in another year or two? Risa could be an example of that as she will be hitting the age of thirty in five months, how long will she continue to be a gravure model? Perhaps for a while as she didn't begin her career until exactly three years ago so maybe Risa is someone we'll be seeing for a while longer, she still looks fabulous these days. Many others who I post are around her age or older and do prefer posting about women her age but that's not so easy to do these days.



 In 2022 Risa was the second most popular woman who I posted about but last year dropped to the eighth position. One reason could be she had so many posts in the first half of the year and viewers may have been getting tired of looking at her.... HOW?! Second half of 2023 was much slower for her as far as posts go though this does make it three in the last six weeks. This is a huge book at 113 photos, it was released on September 28th by the Flash magazine. But I noticed the photo shoot took place in 2022 as some of the pics are similar to ones in older mag spreads though all of the pics are new as far as them not being seen before. Not much to add in about the alluring Risa who these days is an avid golfer and she does have some pics in this spread of her on the links.














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment